Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day 2018

Very busy day, I made two ATCs and a Valentine card for my Grandson's Family, I also baked a loaf of Cinnamon Raisin bread and had my eyes tested.  The card was a very simple quick card as I was short on time.


I knew I didn't have time to colour the image I wanted to use but I remembered the cute beaver die from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  This was made from scraps too and the heart he is holding is left over from making Valentines a couple of weeks ago.. Ribbon is from Dollarama and is a couple of years old.


There are 10 pieces to the set and I used all but 2 for making the beaver. I popped him up with a wobble. 


Since my heard die and stamp were still out I finished the inside with a simple sentiment. I quickly put it in an envelope and hand delivered, guess what I forgot to sign it.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope your Valentine's Day was fabulous.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

So cute, Barb! Such a fun beaver - he could be very versatile!