Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Day 3 of the Bugaboo Holiday Chaos ~~ Anything but a Card

Of course I'm playing a couple of days behind, only a couple more days to get my project in for the Bugaboo Holiday Chaos challenge. Day 3 is to make a gift for someone, gift card holder, jar with a tag you get the idea. Well I made a gift card holder tag.


I used a bugaboo Santa, love this guy!!! I sparkled his hat,beard and socks with wink of stella. I also used some glitter scraps 


Close up of Santa, are you on his ho ho ho list?

Entering this in:


Thanks for visiting today and are you caught up with your holiday crafts?




1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great design for your gift holder. Love the glimmery paper. Thanks for joining us at the Holiday Chaos 2017 Gift/Gift Holder Challenge, Lisa Lynn GDT.