Saturday, November 11, 2017

It's Saturday and a New Challenge at the Sisterhood!!!

The Sisterhood of Snarky stampers is hosting a new challenge ~~ R is for Remember.  Being a Snarky stamper is sometimes a little hard as I had so much trouble with this challenge, all the R for Remember dt cards were awesome and I hadn't a clue what to do. Of course once I had an idea my printer was out of ink to print the digi that I wanted to use, so a new printer (was cheaper than the two ink cartridges I needed) and I was on my way, with the exception of finding time to put it together. Well now it's done and I'm pleased that it worked the way I envisioned.


When having trouble with what todo find an awesome sketch like Tuesday Morning Sketches 428!! then a super cute image from Bugaboo Stamps. 


Well it isn't a big snark but a cute one.  The sentiment is from Stampendous.

I want to enter this in:
Tuesday Morning Sketches ~~ #428 I flipped the sketch.

Merry Monday Christmas Challenge ~~ Kraft and Red.#264

Thanks for visiting today and head over to the Main Blog and check out the rest of the design team's inspiration then let us know what you "remember"




11 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable card, Barb! Jo x

Jenée said...

Cute image and nice card. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jane Willis said...

haha, I love that Santa, it looks as if he's scared of forgetting his words!
Jane

Carol L said...

What a great story leading to the creation of this fun card! I'm a fan of snarky too, and the sentiment inside is really fun :) Love that cute Santa image and especially your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

Colleen said...

I love the sentiment inside...that is a good one! And your Santa is so cute and unusual...love the ho ho ho sign he is holding! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Merry Monday!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Barbara: I saw your card on the Merry Monday challenge so I wanted to tell your Santa is so adorable and beautifully colored.
Love, love the inside sentiment, made me laugh and true, I still believe so I've been getting really cool crafting stuff on Christmas.
Big hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Debbie said...

So cute! Love the fun sentiment inside!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning SketchesTuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh this is adorably snarky!!! SO FUN! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday.

Unknown said...

Barbara, What an adorable Santa and thank you so much for joining us over at Merry Monday.

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely adorable! Your coloring is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Lindsey said...

This is great, Barb! Love the outside and inside, too. (I really need to find time to make a Christmas card or two, and not just tags!)