Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Shopping Our Stash Challenge #324 ~~ If the Shoe Fits..............

Mimi at Shopping Our Stash has a fabulously fun challenge this week!!! If the Shoe Fits....and there are so many finishes to this one, a couple come to mind..."wear it" and "buy it in every colour"  but surfing for some inspiration I found a new one.


The shoes are from Bugaboo Stamps, I've had this digi for a long time and I think it's perfect for the challenge, I figured they deserved some sparkle so I coloured them with spica glitter pens. The card is 5 1/4 inches square and black, white with a touch of colour is always fashionable and who can go wrong with polka dots!!! although the picture doesn't show them I added some holographic dots to some of the "dots" I tried to take a picture but they just wouldn't co-operate.


check out the sparkle on those shoes!!!


Finished the inside with a Printworks sentiment and a scrap of patterned paper.

I would like to enter this in:



Thanks for visiting my blog today but head over to the Main Blog and check out the inspiration the rest of the design team have made. 



7 comments:

Mimi said...

Love these! You weren't kidding about the sparkle-- I clicked for a closer look and was NOT disappointed! You just nailed this challenge, right down to the sentiments and polka dots!

Donna said...

Fab shoes and I love the sentiment!
Well done!!

Nana said...

Love the color and design. Really like how they sparkle.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Totally fabulous pair of shoes, love the sparkle, beautiful colors on this layout.
The sentiment is perfect for this awesome image.
Hugs,
Maria.

Monika Reeck said...

Wow Barbara
I love this pair of shoes too
the Image is so cute
and lovely Inside of your card too
many thanks to joining CWS this time..simply and adorable card
hugs
Monika (DT)

Billie A said...

Cute shoes and card. I like the look and so glad you shared over at Creative with Stamps

Billie A
Creative with Stamps
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Aud Sentiments
Paper Play Sketches
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny day crafting
Pause dream enjoy
Craftaholic R US

Lilian said...

Very pretty! Love the color combo!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio