Saturday, October 14, 2017

It's a Musical Happy Birthday!!!

Today is my Grandson's birthday he was born right after Thanksgiving day 21 years ago!!! I remember it well, I was there and it was the most fabulous experience I have ever had, and I won the guess the weight challenge. Okay enough reminiscing on to the card!!!.


Mack is very musical and can play most instruments you give him so I had to make a music related card. it's very simple, An embossing folder and a Happy Birthday music sentiment.  I used the stitched alpha dies for his name. Both the happy birthday and his name were cut twice and layered to give more dimension. 


Carrying the simplicity and the musicality to the inside just a die cut guitar and a simple sentiment.

I sure hope liked it.

I am entering this in:

/Seize the Birthday ~~ Anything goes 

The Male room ~~ use metal (copper paper)
.

Thanks for visiting today and have a fantastic day!!!


2 comments:

shirley-bee said...

Great personalised male birthday card! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I suspect Mack will be thrilled silly with this Super card. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at The Male Room Metal challenge. Faith DT