Monday, October 2, 2017

Embossing around the Christmas Tree....that's the challenge at the Jingle Belles rock!!!

I am so excited!! This weekend I had some crafty time to get my card don't for the Jingle Belles  challenge early this time. I also coupled it with some other great challenges, although it defeats my purpose of getting extra Holiday cards done. ....but there is still next weekend too. I have oodles of embossing folders of all seasons and I do love to use them I suppose that is because I don't like blank space. lol.


The embossing folder is a cuttlebug one that I just purchased a few months ago and the houses I purchased a month or so before and neither have been used on a card...more NBUS. The sentiment is one of my older ones from Stampabilities (2006)


Close up of the detail in the embossing.


Carrying through with the "home" theme I used a sentiment from Impression Obsession 

I'm going to link this up with:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Embossing around the Christmas Tree.

Winter Wonderland ~~ Anything Christmas Goes

Cardz 4 Guyz ~~ #179 Architecture 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful week!!!


7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I have this embossing folder, too, and it's perfect how you've used it here! Great sentiments to go with it.

Jane Willis said...

Super card, love that embossing folder. And just popping my Cardz 4 Guyz hat on, perfect for our challenge too, thanks for joining in
Jane

Pat K said...

Brilliant use of that lovely embossing folder with this great die cut. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K x

SmilynStef said...

Love the die cuts with the embossed background ... such amazing texture ... so glad you *embossed* around the Christmas Tree with us at Jingle Belles.

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Wow! Your card is awesome!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

lauren bergold said...

i am soooooooooooooo in love with this one! i think you may have just "enabled" me into a few of those products, including that FAB e/f! totally TOTALLY rockin' the Embossible Dream over here, missus! ♥♥♥

Cazro said...

A gorgeous card, a super E.F. Great design. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.