Monday, August 28, 2017

Very Vintage Christmas.......

Still ahead of the game this week, the Jingle Belles Rock challenge doesn't end until Wednesday!!! I do have a few, hmm maybe quite a few vintage "old" stamps but I saw this pre-used card in my stash and thought I can recycle this into a lovely card, it's such a shame these beautiful store bought cards go to waste.



I cut the image with EC stitched circles and I cut the sentiment with a rectangle when I looked at it I though wow a snow globe!!  The background is falling softly Stampin'up embossing folder and I elevated the snow globe with some foam.


This is a close up of the image, check out the sparkle.

I haven't finished the inside yet as the sentiment I want to use is at home.

I would like to enter this in:

Thanks for checking my blog today and have a fabulous day!!!

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love how the circle die cut makes what is old new again ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

lauren bergold said...

oh wow, wow, WOW! what an amazingly lovely card, it really is the PERFECT up-cycling of that beautiful image and it totally DOES look like a snowglobe!!! (you'll have to remember that trick with the die!) i could happily stare at this for hours! what a beautiful addition to our "old fashioned xmas" gallery at JINGLE BELLES! <3 <3 <3