Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Count Down to Christmas......

Challenge #314 at Shopping Our Stash is Count Down to Christmas!!!  Let's get a jump start on the Holiday season. Since I'm shopping my stash I uses a very "antique" stamp it's a PSX/Santa Rosa dated 1999 and one of my oldest and favourite "St. Nicholas" stamp.


I'm not sure why but the green copic didn't work well on the greenery it just seemed to sit on top of the cardstock and I used the same as I always use.  


Finished inside

Other than the two older stamps I used all scraps from the scrap folder for my card.

I'm entering this in:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Here comes Santa Claus

Hiding in My Craft Room - #311 Freestyle with a twist Christmas in July

Don't forget to head over to the main blog and see what awesome projects the rest of the Design Team have created.

Thanks for checking my blog today and have a creative day!!!





6 comments:

lauren bergold said...

this is a GLORIOUS card in every imaginable way, not to mention an amazingly fab SHOPPING OF STASH and of course a most wonderful addition to our santa gallery at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

Chris Dring said...

This card is fabulous, Barb! Love that image and you coloring of it is so gorgeous!

Donna said...

Love this card Barb!
The Santa is perfect and I love the stitching around the edges of the white layer!

Mimi said...

I love this image as well-- he looks cool and folksy! Excellent coloring-- but what the heck about the green?-- I hate when craft supplies go rogue...

Katydid Cards said...

This is a beauty!

Lindsey said...

Such awesome colouring!