Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Shopping Our Stash #301 ~~ Back to Basics ~~ NO DIES (gasp)

Back to Basics is what Alica has picked for our challenge at Shopping Our Stash!!! Basically (pun intended) you need to fussy cut something on your project. I took the challenge literally, I used no dies at all.


The stamp I used is over a year old, I bought it at Scrapfest Kitchener in 2016 and it's never seen ink, it's so pretty and it's from a designer from Ontario, Kraftin' Kimmie!! Her dress and wings were coloured with spica glitter pens and I fussy cut the whole image and popped her up.


Closer look at "Rose Fairy", the background is a butterfly embossing folder marked the Paper Studio          and I added some Eyelet Outlet rhinestones from some swirly bling I've been piecing out bit by bit.


Talk about fussy cutting well I fussy cut a jewelry tag for the sentiment and attached it to daffodil delight ribbon (SU)


Finished the inside to mirror the layers on the front with a sentiment stamp from Printworks Collection.

I would like to enter this in:

Hiding in My Craft Room #299 ~~ Freestyle

Seize the Birthday ~~ Anything goes.

Nice to have you stop by today and have a wonderful crafty day!!!




8 comments:

Mimi said...

This chick is adorable! Wow-- you might be the prizewinner for fussy cutting! That rose stem looks special! Love your background choice, and the fact that you added bling is something I would not have thought of... lovely.

Deena said...

Looove it. :)

Donna said...

Super cute card Barb!
Glad you got to ink up that image!
I'd need a magnifying glass to fussy cut that!! Awesome job sistah!

Lindsey said...

That is some amazing fussy-cutting!!! Not just the image, but the tag too! Wowzer. Such a sweet card result, too.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Barbara, I'm in awe of your superb fussy cutting, the rose is so beautifully colored and perfectly fussy cut.
The sweet Kraftin Kimmie little Fairy is just so gorgeous, love the look on her face, like she is thinking of what to do next.
Beautiful card, Teammie.
Hugs,
Maria.

Nancy said...

This card is precious and your fussy cutting is perfection! Thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday for our Anything Goes challenge!

Tracy said...

Such an adorable card.
That must have been to fussy cut...not, lol.
But you did a great job of it.

Jenscrapstoo said...

Wonderful creation, Thanks for sharing your talent!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo