Sunday, September 4, 2016

Uptown Girl meets the Mojo Sketch!!!

A quick post today as Hubby is waiting for me to get ready to go to dinner but I really wanted to get this done, the image has been ready for almost a week and I only have a few hours to get this posted. I loved the sketch and it was perfect for my Uptown Girl, and if I had finished sooner it was a NBUS as my stamp had never seen ink it hadn't even been opened. Here is my take on the sketch.


Tall and Skinny and lots of Pink.


Close up of the image

I would like to enter this in:

Mojo Monday #463 Tall and Skinny


NBUS #7 (it doesn't close until Monday) .Uptown girl 2 years old never even opened.

Thanks for joining me here today and have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very cute! I like your tall card, Barb! Great sketch!

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card...that uptown girl is adorable and you coloured her up so nicely :)