Saturday, August 20, 2016

Saturday Challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky stampers ~~ H is for Hounds.

Wow another two weeks has flown by, its the middle of August already soon the children will be in school and a lot of mothers will be so happy. The new challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky stampers is H is for Hounds, guess it is self explanatory, we want to see those cute little hound dogs on your project.  so here is my offering for the challenge.



I found the super cute image on Pinterest, I though it would make the perfect get well card as she looks so sad.


close up of the super cute hound dog.


I love these tiny sentiments from Stampin'up they work so well in small spaces.

The inside isn't finished yet I need to either stamp or print a sentiment when I get home.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you will stop by the main Blog check out the rules and see what the other design team members have made for the challenge.




7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card, Barb! Jo x

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card, Barb! Jo x

Donna said...

Super cute card Barb! Love the sad puppy face!

Jane Willis said...

So cute, looking all sad because somebody's poorly
Jane

Chris Dring said...

You make the cutest cards, Barb! Love the design, and that adorable doggie!

Lynne Mizera said...

What a sweetie! and your coloring is awesome... Great Job as usual Sistaaah!

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, Barb, this dog is sooooooooooooo cute! I love him! Your card is awesome!