Friday, August 5, 2016

Oh No ~~ Not Another Christmas Card!!!

I was on a roll over the weekend with colouring some images I wanted to make for the Jingle Belles Rock Challenge "We Three Kings". It seemed to take so long to pick out paper as I was making two cards at the same time, maybe that was not a really good idea.


Because I wasn't matting the image I didn't want a busy pattern but I love to use plaid paper with my little mousies. The stamp is from House Mouse Designs named Wrapped and Ready featuring Amanda, Maxwell and Monica. The bows were painted with Twinkling H2os, fussy cut and popped up. I added the Ho Ho Ho to go along with the "three theme".


Finished the inside with a Stampenous verse 

Jingle Belles Rock We Three Kings

Hiding In My Craft Room  #261 Freestyle with a twist it must be Christmas

Thanks for visiting my blog today and have an awesome day!!!

4 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love those little popped up bows ... what a fun holiday trio ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute! I love seeing your House-Mouse cards! I hardly have any House-Mouse stamps at all, maybe three.

Tracy said...

Such a cute card and I like that the bows are popped up :)
I also like the "ho ho ho" at the end of the sparkle :)

lauren bergold said...

i loooooooooooove the plaid papers and really REALLY love those amazingly fussy cut bows... which must've been a bear to do, but WORTH IT! thanks for helping celebrate christmas, cubed, once more with us at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥!