Saturday, August 6, 2016

I'm late to the party....sorry Edna


I had a very busy week and just couldn't get my crap together to get my card done in time for the unveiling Saturday morning but better late than never I say, 

Ok, I'm just warning you now. If you are offended at off color humor, or
if the kiddies are around, you may want to either skip this post or come 
back to it later.

You've been warned. 
so proceed at your own risk.

It's a new challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers # 65 I is for Inappropriate. Don't forget to stop by the main blog check out the rules and see how much more inappropriate the rest of the team is.


Image found on pinterest saying is hubby's quote I had a couple more Chris, found for me and I liked one of them too, it was  It's not about the peeing it's all about the message. The patterned paper is from Forever in Time 6X6 paper pad from the $$ store.


The quote looks like I was in  a hurry to get this printed and get back to the cottage.



Isn't he a cute little puppy.

Thanks for stopping by today. 

9 comments:

Chris Dring said...

I'm so happy you went with hubby's choice for sentiment, because this ROCKS!! Love your card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is funny, Barb! Leave it to you to come up with something like this! I guess that's what the dogs are thinking hehe!

Lindsey said...

How inappropriate of you to be late, Barb! :P This is hilarious and so worth the wait!

Lynne Mizera said...

OMGEEEE! I am still laughinh! (Giggle...Snort - Wheeeze, Gasping for breath) That was fantatic and I am sooooo scraplifting it for a birthday card! YOUR ROCKED IT Sister1

Dotty Jo said...

Soooo funny and worth that extra days wait. Brilliant, Jo x

Mimi said...

Haha! Love it! Perfect image for the quote!

Donna said...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt???
LOL
Barb!!!
This is awesome!!!
I can't stop giggling!
Awesome job sistah!

Tracy said...

Teehee, cute card and love the saying....mind you a little easier for the guys to do then us women ;)

Jane Willis said...

Well, Edna's chum in the coffin is late full stop, so you're fitting in nicely! Yep, I've met a lot of dogs like that. Some of their owners too!
Jane