Monday, April 4, 2016

I'm Back ~~~ With a Holiday Card for the Jingle Belles Rock Challenge!!

I am trying to make two Holiday cards a week, one for each week of the Jingle Belles Rock Christmas Challenge Blog and 1 each week for Merry Monday, last week  I ran late for both. Now last Tuesday I saw the sketch for Tuesday Morning Sketches and I wanted to use it and I have but of course the sketch challenge is over....better luck this week. The challenge is Santa Baby, or any other characters/animals you find at the North Pole so I used my grumpy elf.


The image is from MelJens which is no longer in business, I'm so happy I have this grumpy elf for a couple of friends that take the sentiment seriously.


I wasn't sure how I was going to do the sentiment but I found an alpha sticker set that is ancient, I have no idea how old the stickers are but they still stick.


I was looking for an appropriate sentiment and this one from the Artful Stamper caught my eye I think it works well with the image.

Challenges I would like to promote:




Thanks for visiting today and I now have 23 Holiday cards in my stash.

4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh what a great image you've gotta love a grumpy elf!!! :) :) :) thanks for celebrating the residents of the north pole with us at JINGLE BELLES, miss barb! ♥♥♥

Tracy said...

Teehee, such a fun image.
Great card for those scrooges

Lindsey said...

I'm working on a card for this challenge... how many hours do I have left? :D This is adorable!

SmilynStef said...

What an awesome grumpy elf ... so very glad you joined us to celebrate Santa and his friends at Jingle Belles.