Sunday, March 13, 2016

The Spirit of Christmas Past ~~ New Challenge at the Jingle Belles Rock!!

Oh my when I saw the challenge on Friday I was delighted and I headed to the craft room climbed up on my stool and rummaged through all my Vintage stamps, I can now make a whole week of cards!!! But I decided to start with one. Don't want you to OD on Christmas posts. My first card is with a stamp I really haven't used much, I think this is the first card I have made with the Father Christmas stamp from PSX, the company is no longer in business but can be found on ebay the number is K2045. I decided to bite the bullet and colour this with my copics (note to self ~ do not use very vanilla cardstock with copics) Of course after all my work I was determined to finish it.


The music sheet is from pinterest and I spritzed it with cranberry shimmer mist (SU) Santa's beard was painted with white liquid pearls mixed with a touch of water.


Finished the inside with a "top note" with my newest favourite sentiment.

I would like to enter this in:


Thanks for visiting today and if you want to have a nice stash of Holiday cards come December you should join the fun with the two ladies at the Jingle Belles Rock.



7 comments:

Deb Kane said...

Lovely Barbara, love vintage Santa's....well any Santa's really.

Terstamper said...

Awesome Barb!

Ter ;)

SmilynStef said...

What a super-cool Santa ... so glad you celebrated Christmas Past with us at Jingle Belles.

Lindsey said...

Great colouring and awesome vintage Christmas card! I hope to play, too...

Donna said...

Look at you go with your awesome Christmas cards!! Fab job!

Tracy said...

Such a great image and lovely card :)

lauren bergold said...

HOLY MOLY missus! what an image and what an AMAZING job of coloring it! love the sheet music as well... this is pretty much a PERFECT card... what more can i say?! thanks for rockin' the vintage holiday style with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥