Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Just Another Vintage Christmas for the Jingle Belles Rock Challenge!!!

On Friday when the Jingle Belles Rock challenge arrived in my "in-box" I had so many ideas and started with two of my vintage stamps, one was Father Christmas you can see it HERE and the other was from the same company PSX. Both I stamped on Very Vanilla and as I said in my other post the copics don't seem to work well on it but I persevered with the colouring.  Here is my second card for the challenge.


So sad that this company is no longer making these gorgeous stamps but you can still find them on e-bay. In keeping the vintage feel I chose some patterned paper from a pack I bought 5 years ago.


Close up of these adorable robins


I used the extra piece of patterned paper for the inside of the card, now you can see just how vintage it is. The sentiment is from Stampendous, the name of it is not visible.

I would like to enter this in:

Jingle Belles Rock  Spirit of Christmas Past.

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your week.


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Another gorgeous vintage-y Christmas card, Barb! This challenge is on my list... let's see if I actually get to it. :D

SmilynStef said...

Gorgeous designs with those vintage stamps ... so glad you celebrated the Spirit of Christmas Past with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

yes, it kind of shocks me that PSX is no more b/c they were THE GIANT in stamping for such a long time!!! (i wonder what happened, exactly?!) BUT it's awesome that the stamps themselves have endured and you are using them to such perfect effect this fortnight missus! yowza! (bonus ninja points for the inside being as beautiful as the outside, i LOVE that!!!) so pleased you could join our old-fashioned xmas fun at JINGLE BELLES once more! ♥♥♥