Tuesday, October 13, 2015

It's New Challenge time at Clear it Out Tuesday!!!

It's been a fun long weekend in Canada, it's our Thanksgiving and it's so hard to get going with my card and blog. Some of our family came to visit us at the cottage on Monday and we had a BBQ.

The challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday is a Colour Challenge ~~ White and one other colour, if you are using an image it can be coloured, we don't need any white faces lol.  I really struggled with this challenge although I often make white and one other colour this one was a little daunting. I chose a Halloween digi from Bugaboo designs and after I coloured it I decided to make a shaker card.


I used some rust coloured sequins for the shaker part of the card, the background is embossed with a pumpkin folder.


Another angle of the front of the card, the inside is not finished as I will find a nice Halloween sentiment on the internet.

I would like to enter this in:

Thanks for visiting today and if you celebrated a holiday this past weekend I hope it was a fabulous day. 

4 comments:

Chris Dring said...

I LOVE THIS CARD!!!! That is all. :)

Dawn Frost said...

What a great card, I love the sequins! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for our Fall challenge hope to see you next challenge, Dawn Bugaboo DT!

mulberry station said...

Such a fun shaker card. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.

Tracy said...

That is such a fun fun card!!
Shaker cards are just so…what are they!!! FUN, lol