Tuesday, August 4, 2015

It's Tuesday and time for a NEW Challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday!!!

It's your favourite challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday ~~~ Anything goes and the stash item is the same Anything goes. We got to use one of our favourite digis for this challenge. I chose Bugaboo Stamps and picked a girl with flowers. This image works really well with a tall A2 center step card.


Since I am back at the cottage for the Civic holiday weekend  and staying until Thursday I hadn't planned my crafting well but wonder of wonders I had enough "stuff" to get this card done, I must have anticipated making a step card as I brought my fiskers cutting tool which is needed to make the cuts for this technique.


close up of the image

I would like to enter this in 



Thanks for visiting today I hope you find time to join the Anything goes challenge. 

No comments: