Friday, August 28, 2015

Challenge #119 at The Cheerful Stamp Pad is ~~ Remembering Summer

Happy Friday!! are you looking forward to the weekend? You can tell fall is in the air as all the Fall Fairs are in full swing. I entered some cards at our local fair which is this week.  Little Blue Button Stamps is the sponsor for the challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.  We were given some cute images to play with and they also have freebies on  the blog. I used a free image from the blog, it certainly looked like she is remembering Summer. I chose pink tones for my card as for me that is a summer colour. My friend Jessi was the sketch designer at Tuesday Morning sketches and I thought it would work for my image although my focal point was a circle, here is what I did for the challenge.


Isn't she just the perfect "remembering" picture? The sentiment I used is the summer stamp of a set of four seasons stamps from Hero Arts, they are probably discontinued as they are over 10 years old.


Close up of the lovely image.

I would like to enter this in:

Tuesday Morning sketches #315 as you see I flipped it.

Thanks for stopping by today and I would love to see how you Remember Summer.


4 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! The sketch is great turned!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Notes by Nina said...

So pretty and the colours are lovely. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Becca Cruger said...

This is so sweet and pretty! That designer paper looks oh-so-lovely with the coloring.

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card.
Lovely image and you coloured her beautifully