Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Back to School is the Theme ~~ Stationery items are the Stash!!!

Clear it Out Tuesday is going back to school!!! at least for this week's challenge, the stash item is stationery things, paperclips, paper fasteners, staples.  Well I have no one going back to school and I had very little in my digi stash for the sponsor this week so I had to stretch your and my imagination. The sponsors for the challenge are Di's Digis, Digital Delights and Sweet Pea stamps.  I chose a digi by Charity Dauenhauer called Faithful companion. BTW I love fairies.


I made a 5 1/4 inch square easel card, I saw the design in a card maker magazine that was picked up for me at  a yardsale by a friend. It looked like the fairy was dreaming about starting fairy school in September. The paperclips I used were from Walmart stationery dept.(there are more in the package than I will need for a lifetime).  That is the story of my back to school offering for the challenge.


Here is the card when it is closed for mailing. 

Thanks for joining me today and I'm looking forward to some fabulous back to school project. Check out the rules for entering HERE and see what the rest of the team has made.

No comments: