Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Clear it Out Tuesday Challenge ~~~ Purple

Clear  it Out Tuesday's challenge is a colour challenge and the colour is Purple the stash items is Purple things. Purple is my favourite colour so this challenge wasn't too hard for me. Bugaboo Stamps is the sponsor for the challenge.


As you can see I hit the best time to take a picture outside on the porch,  Adorable image and fabulous to colour. My stash items are purple button, purple/white baker's twine and lots of die-cuts. I added a couple of tiny pearls one for her earring and one on the necklace.


Close up you can see the pearls and how sweet the image is.


Finished inside with a flourish and a purple button.

Thanks for visiting today and don't forget to check out the rules for the challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday Blog while you are there see what the rest of the design team have  made.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

This image is just so sweet.
You coloured her up beautifully and I love the added pearls you added.