Saturday, June 20, 2015

Some Gruffie Love

I love House Mouse stamps, Happy Hoppers and Gruffies, I don't get a chance to use them very often except for the odd design team project or my own personal cards. This Gruffie was made for a friend that has just had more surgery, she has received her card so now I can blog it.


I used my new Cover a card die and added the rhinestones, the image was a little large for the oval die so I fussy cut the lilac before I cut it.  You have probably noticed I am in love with the new die.


Well this one is a little out of focus  but wanted to give a close up.

I am sliding in on the last day of the challenge at:



Thanks for visiting today and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

7 comments:

Snoopy said...

Simply beautiful, Barbara! Love it. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next challenge!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D​

Terstamper said...

It's gorgeous Barb!

Ter ;)

Chris Dring said...

What a stunning card, Barb! Love that you fussy cut part of the image before die cutting it out of the oval. Brilliant!

Diane said...

Barbara I'm sure your fab Gruffie card cheered your friend up, it would me !! Just gorgeous sweetie and thanks for sharing it with us at HMAFMC !!

hugs Diane xx

Tracy said...

Your card is so sweet.
That die is beautiful

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Barbara :-) I love Gruffie and can almost smell those lilacs! I am sure your friend loved receiving this beautiful card :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Lesley said...

Very cute card! Thanks for taking part in the Gruffies & Guests challenge xx