Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Second Week of "My Style" challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday

Clear it Out Tuesday  continues the "My Style" challenge stash item is your favourite crafting item. As you know I love using die cuts to frame my coloured images and I used one of my first spellbinder dies I bought and that is Circles, I also love using embossing folders.  The sponsor for the challenge is Lacy Sunshine check out the new releases they are awesome.  I didn't use a new release I used a digi I won when I entered a challenge at their challenge blog, it's the first time I have coloured her up.

As you see I used another favourite colour combo I just love blue and lime green together, I used a combination of Spectrum noir and copic markers  and I am hoping you can see I did a cloudy sky with some chalks and my finger.

Closer look at the super cute mermaid 


Simple quote for the inside 

Thanks for visiting my blog today and lets see your crafting style and favourite crafting things.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card, beautiful image you coloured.
I really need to use my embossing folders, my SIL and I were just discussing this today :)