Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Clear it Out Tuesday is asking for "My Style"

I like layers sometimes a lot of layers and die-cuts usually oval, I even like layers in the inside of the cards, so that is my style. The stash item is your favourite craft product, so head over to Clear it Out Tuesday challenge blog and check out the rules and see what the rest of the team has made for the challenge. The sponsor of the challenge (which will last two weeks) is Lacy Sunshine  there are some really cute images there, so check them out.


The image I chose was Foxglove Enchantress, Since it's all about my favourites I love purple and of course needed to colour this in mauve, this Labels 8 and decorative labels 8 are two of my favourite dies, 



Closer look , check out the butterfly


Inside of the the card waiting for the perfect sentiment

Thanks for stopping by today and I would love to see "your style and favourite craft product" so get your project made and put them on the Clear it Out Tuesday Blog.

No comments: