Friday, May 22, 2015

Challenge #112 at The Cheerful Stamp Pad is B&W

Surprise!!! No you didn’t miss the weekend it’s FRIDAY!! Just a change of days for the Cheerful Stamp Pad’s Challenge as we are joining with Lunagirls Moonbeams for the Black and White challenge so don’t forget to check their design team projects too.,  I chose a Flower Line Art page for my project this week and since there were a lot of images on the page I wanted to try something new (to me) and make a Screen Fold card, it was a lot of fun to make too.
IMG_2892
I did figure out it’s very hard to photograph a screen fold card, the first pane I fussy cut the image out added a punch out from a page that has been sitting on the table for weeks and three rhinestones. The top was punched with Fleur Dis lis border punch from EK,+
IMG_2893
Don’t you just LOVE the snowdrops on the second pane, they are beautiful, I added a white butterfly and a white sparkly button tied with a narrow ribbon, The third pane I’m not sure what flower/weed it is but I added a black sparkly button with the same ribbon tie on it.
IMG_2894
Final pane of the screen fold card is daffodils, I used a second butterfly and added tiny black dewdrops to the corners.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will join the Cheerful Stamp Pad and Lunagirls for the Black & White Challenge.

7 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

Beautiful project, Barbara. Vee xx

Lindsey said...

Wow, Barbara. This is an absolute beauty.

Karen Lunagirl said...

Your screen fold card is absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for being a guest designer at LunagirlMoonbeams.com this time and sharing such a beautiful and inspiring card! ~ Karen

Donna said...

Fab job on your screen card Barb! Awesomeness all over!

Tracy said...

Your card is stunning!!!!
I love the black and white and the stamps are just gorgeous.

Jessi Fogan said...

This is purely stunning Barb! So dramatic in black & white and I can just imagine how hard it was to photograph!

Lynn's Place said...

Love the B & W in cards and this is marvelous...tfs