Monday, January 26, 2015

Week2 of Valentines continues at The Cheerful Stamp Pad

I don’t send a lot of Valentines and I didn’t make a traditional “red” heart valentine but did make the flowers pink. I’m still looking for the few valentine stamps I have so I just added a cute strip of candy hearts to the sentiment spot. The sponsor is Sweet Pea Stamps,  I like to go surfing to see what they have to offer.  There are rubber stamps as well as digital ones, and quite  few different artists. This week I chose Blossom by Theresa Sherman. It is a beautiful image with lots of flowers and a butterfly.
IMG_2633
I made an easel card using Labels 8 spellbinder dies and Decorative Labels 8, I added some spica glitter pens to the flowers and bracelet but it really doesn’t show in the picture.
IMG_2634
There is the base and the candy hearts
IMG_2635
Here is the card standing up.
Thanks for stopping by today and head over to The Cheerful Stamp Pad and check out what the rest of the design team have for your inspiration. Hope to see your Valentines soon.

4 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

ohhhh this is beautiful, Barb!

Donna said...

Beautiful card Barb! I love the non traditional Valentine colours!

Tracy said...

Such a beautiful image and a beautiful card.
I love your added valentines hearts :)

Lynn's Place said...

Love the blues and off the wall colors for Valentines WTG,,,tfs