Saturday, November 22, 2014

Sassy Studio Designs meets a great sketch

I wanted to join in the progressive challenge at Sassy Studio Designs on Facebook and it was closing on the 26th so quickly emailed for my image to use, this is a closed group, if you love Sassy Studio Designs please join. Today I received a reminder that I still had time to join Freshly Made Sketches, so wow got two “birds” with one stone.
IMG_2455
Here in South Western Ontario we have had a lot of snow, and it is early so our “fall” is over as is Thanksgiving so I am using this for a Birthday card.
IMG_2456
Finished inside of the card
I am entering this in the  Sketch 173  at Freshly Made Sketches
Hiding in my Craft room Challenge 175 Any Holiday
Thanks for stopping by today, come back any time you are always welcome.

6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute card, Barb! Love those gorgeous borders that you used!

Lynn's Place said...

This card is fabulous... glad you got it all done in time...wtg <((><

Amy O said...

Very cute! I love the lacy cutout borders. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Gail said...

i really love the sketch here..great coloring..and always love when you do the insides..tfs..loves ya

Jen Timko said...

Totally adorable! Love your coloring and your take on the sketch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the greens! And the sentiment feels just like the image - fun & whimsical!