Monday, November 3, 2014

Gearing Up For Winter at Clear it Out Tuesday

Halloween is over so time to put away those fall colours and get out the winter blues and Christmas reds/greens, of course in the U.S.A. you still have Thanksgiving to get through. I am really happy to be able to get out my happy colours, I am not a fall colour person so I am glad to move on. The challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday wants you to “Gear up for Winter” the Stash item is a Metal embellishment. The Sponsor for this challenge is a favourite of mine, Bugaboo Designs
IMG_2402.
Now who can go wrong with using the cutest little penguin with snowballs? I coloured him with alcohol markers and added stickles to his hat, snowballs and the snow. The sparkly “spare parts” are metal.
IMG_2403
A close up of the sparkles
IMG_2404
Finished inside of the card I used a  sentiment from a Stampin’up winter set. it just seems appropriate.

I would like to enter this in the November Anything Goes at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog.

Thanks for joining me today and if you have put away your fall colours and ready for winter I hope you will join the challenge.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Super cute. Love this sweet little penguin and the sparkly snowball. Thank you for joining our anything goes challenge at Catch the Bug.

Sue said...

Love the little penguin, and all that sparkle! Really cute card, inside and out.

Hugs
Sue

Jessi Fogan said...

PENGUINS! SNOWBALLS! Oh yes! I'm gonna have to add this guy to my wishlist!

Chris Dring said...

Yep, cutest penguin ever! Adorable card!

Tracy said...

Your card is so so cute.
Such an adorable image, I like the dimension of the snowflakes.

Jen Leeflang said...

I love your sweet card! Thanks so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps. We hope you'll join us again soon, and wish you luck in tomorrow's draw.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Becca Cruger said...

That guy looks like he's hoarding ALL the glitter! He's pretty darn cute and I love the way you've designed the inside of the card, too.