Monday, September 15, 2014

Challenge 95 at The Cheerful Stamp Pad ..Happy Birthday

A Brand new challenge at the Cheerful Stamp Pad is to make a Happy Birthday project. The sponsor for the challenge is Stitchy Stamps/  The image I chose to use this time is for a masculine card and a golfer at that.  You can never have enough masculine cards on hand. After sympathy cards men’s cards are the least favourite to make/ it’s always a question do I embellish it? and with what? Well here is what I came up with for the challenge.
IMG_2324
Here is how I finished the inside…….
IMG_2325
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can find some time to join us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad for the Happy Birthday Challenge.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Great card Barb! Masculine cards ARE hard to make...you made a great one here!

Lynn's Place said...

Great golfer...WTG on this one..masculine I agree is hard...tfs....awesome job

Tracy said...

Teehee, this image is hilarious.
Great masculine card!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

Golf is one of my go-to themes for guy cards for sure! At this point I may prefer sympathy cards to guy cards. Last weekend at the market I had so many people ask for guy cards & not like what I had that I'm definitely down on boy stuff!! lol