Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Challenge #44 We want to see some Fancy Folds

Another week another new challenge and Clear it Out Tuesday wants to challenge you to make a fancy fold card. The sponsor for the challenge is Stamp Art by Kathryne.  Head over to the blog  and check out the rules and while you are there see what the rest of the design team have done.
IMG_2318
For my card I used this cute little bear from the sponsor, check out her store there are awesome digis there. For my Fancy fold I made a Tee Pee card, there are a lot of tutorials if you google Tee Pee card and I followed one of them. The stash item is to use punches or die cuts and I used Spellbinders large circles.
IMG_2319
Here is a picture of the card  flat it fits in a regular A2 envelope. There are several ways to keep the card closed but I used a small piece of velcro. 
Until I get my craft supplies unpacked and back where they belong I didn’t get a sentiment on the card I will find the right one to use probably when I need a Girl baby card.
|Thanks for stopping by today and we would love to see what your favourite fancy fold you came up with.

3 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Sweet lets go camping...so cute tfs

Jessi Fogan said...

OMG! That is so incredible! And the fact that it folds flat...this is a fancy fold I just might have to give a go :)

Tracy said...

Now this is a fun card.
I had seen one in a Magnolia magazine a few years ago and keep meaning to make one.
Love how yours turned out, that image is so cute