Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Shopping Our Stash is posing a question for you Today!!

Shopping Our Stash is asking “What can’t you put down?”, What tool, technique, colour or sketch can’t you put away? Mine is my Ovals, I have all different oval dies and it’s my go to die to use for cards, now I also seem to be using a lot of pink too.

IMG_2264

 

The image I used is from Bugaboo love those cupcakes.

IMG_2265

I found these cute flower brads in my “brad/button box and thought they went so well with the patterned paper.

IMG_2266

Finished inside which will be delivered tomorrow for a friend’s birthday, hope she likes it.

thanks for visiting today and and hope you find time to show us what you can’t put down.

7 comments:

lauren bergold said...

well NO WONDER you can't put them down b/c pink+ cupcakes+ ovals is an unbeatable combination!!! :)

Donna said...

Super cute card Barb! Love the pink and brown of the cupcakes! Just adorable!

Lynn's Place said...

All that pink so cute is this card...tfs

Lindsey said...

This is really adorable, Barb! I love the outside and inside.

Tracy said...

Ohh your card is so darling.
I am loving these images from bugaboo and your colouring is perfect for these girls.

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the way you have the cupcakes 'out of the (oval) box'! Super cute :)

Leslie Hanna said...

So much PINK! HA! I love the cupcake stack, and I agree with Jessi how it's cool that it slops out of the oval.