Friday, July 11, 2014

Mid Challenge time at the Jingle Belles

Shopping our Stash and the Jingle Belles have joined forces to bring you more inspiration for the Christmas in July Challenge. It is a mid challenge at the Jingle Belles and a mid challenge bonus challenge at Shopping our stash. Click HERE to go directly to the challenge post to enter your project for SOS.
IMG_2237
As I said last Thursday I love  non-traditional colours for some of my Christmas cards and I love this patterned paper I used. The snowman image is from The Stamp Barn which is no longer in operation, this snowman is one of a set of four. This image I had stamped a bunch for making kits for a few friends and this was a left over. In keeping with the SOS criteria everything here is well over a year old.
IMG_2238
Close up of the snowman.
IMG_2239
Here is a better look at the patterned paper, I must remember to bring some sentiments to the lake.
I am entering this in Crafty Hazelnut’s patterned paper challenge
Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas challenge 184
Thanks for looking today and get a start on your Christmas cards by joining Shopping Our Stash and Jingle Belles in our joint challenge.

7 comments:

lauren bergold said...

love that sweet snowperson and especially the glittery hat!!! sooooo COOL, lol! :) :) :)

Donna said...

I freakin LOVE that you made a pink Christmas card! I am totally copying this card, I have that SAME paper!! What says Christmas more than gift-bearing squirrels????

Lynn's Place said...

What an awesome card...tfs

Chris Dring said...

I adore this card, Barb! Love the cute snowman and that paper is fabulous!

Jessi Fogan said...

Seriously, SQUIRRELS! I LOVE this - and that snowman is just too stinkin' cute!

Leslie Hanna said...

Love the colors. I had that paper, too. SU, right? SQUIRREL!!!! :)

Tracy said...

Cute card, that is such a sweet image.
Love the non-traditional colours you used as well.