Monday, July 28, 2014

/A card for a Man Week 2

The challenge # 91 at The Cheerful Stamp Pad continues with Week 2. The Sponsor is Stitchy Bear/Sentimental Susan.
Last week life got in the way of me getting my card done for week 1 but the image I chose just had to be finished for this week. I loved the image and sentiments  that come with the image. My hubby’s birthday is in September  and this will be perfect for him. (he didn’t get a preview of this one.)
IMG_2288
I printed the motorcycle in Black and left it without  The sentiment on the front leads up to the one on the inside.another colour\;
IMG_2289
I hop he will get a kick out of it.
Thanks for visiting today and let’s see what you can make for a man.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Such a great masculine card.
I like the black and white :)
Great bike image as well.

Lynn's Place said...

OMGosh what a great man card any fella would love one of these...TFS

Jessi Fogan said...

ACK I love it! The front is superbly masculine - and when you add the inside sentiment, it just turns into perfection!