Tuesday, March 11, 2014

New Challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday!!!

The challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday is something we all need more of…..something for a child, and the stash item is Bright Colours. Now that should be easy peasy.. Our sponsor this week is Stamp Art by Katheryne check out her store and see the great digis she has to offer, like the one I chose for this week’s design team card.
IMG_2011
Isn’t he cute, and his little sidekick too. I coloured the image with spectrum noir and copic markers. I added the cloud embossing to the back ground, and the sentiment is from a Studio G clear stamp set. The spellbinders I used are Large and small rectangles and fancy labels dies.
 IMG_2013IMG_2012
using up some scrap pieces this is both sides of the inside of the card.
IMG_2014
just the cute little bug that is checking out the fishing pole.
Thanks for stopping by today and looking forward to seeing your “for a child” project using bright colours. Check out the main blog for the rules and while you are there have  a look at the great inspiration the rest of the design team have made for you, you can get there by clicking HERE.

4 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

awe such a relaxing picture...we all need a day like this...very cute...tfs

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Barbara such a fabulous card hun love it x

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hello Barbara

(from another Barbara)

Love the sweet lil fisherman - I think thats the one I've not done yet, in all my time carding. I love how you shaded him in.

Blessings, Barb

Tracy said...

This is such a cute card.
I love this sweet image :)