Monday, March 17, 2014

Challenge time at The Cheerful Stamp Pad

Happy Monday morning and Happy St. Patrick’s Day!! that isn’t the challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad, the challenge is Modes of Transportation and the sponsor for challenge #82 is Lunagirl Vintage Images. For week one of the challenge I used a vintage train and made an Artist Trading Card which is 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 and usually a couple of layers and at least one embellishment, never sold, but traded or gifted. I quite often will put them on an A2 card.
IMG_2030
The base layer is wild wasabi, the image is layered on gold cardstock. I added a gold cord to represent the track and white opal liquid pearls to look like smoke from the engine.
Thanks for visiting today and I hope you will join in the challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad just pick one of the many ways you can travel. 

4 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

simply fabulous card ...tfs

Donna said...

Fantastic Barb! I love that you used cord for the track! I miss our ATC swaps!!

Chris Dring said...

This is awesome, Barb! Love all the gold accents, especially the cord as track - brilliant!

Tracy said...

I like the vintage image you used.
I have yet to make a ATC, but keep meaning to try my hand at one :)