Saturday, February 22, 2014

Thinking of You

Every time Digi Darla Challenge blog has a challenge I seem to run out of time to get it in, this week I will be just sneaking it in under the wire. The challenge is 102 Sympathy, I decided I could use a sympathy card or two to have on stand-by, I like to use Thinking of You on my card, first I like it better and second I can’t seem to locate my sympathy stamp, re-organization needs to happen. The image is from Digi Darla Designs called Heart wreath with birds. and coloured with spectrum noir markers.
IMG_1969
Cardstock is GP white and bashful blue, the bow is bashful blue and the background is a sizzix embossing folder called tulip border, the Thinking of You is a rub-on.
I am entering this in the #102 challenge at Digi Darla Challenges Sympathy.
Thanks for checking my blog today and have a nice weekend.

7 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Your card turned out beautiful and I am so happy to see that you were able to use a DD image. You've coloured it beautifully and the embossing and layout are very nice as well.

Thanks so much for joining us in our current challenge over at Digi Darla's. Good luck in the draw!

Lisa D., Digi Darla's Challenges, DT

Lynn's Place said...

MOGosh how delicate and so pretty great job...tfs

Tracy said...

Very pretty card.
I like the softness of the colours.

Chris Dring said...

Barb, your card is gorgeous! Love that image and how you colored it, and your overall design is fabulous!

NickScrapShack said...

Wow, this is amazing! I love how you used this image. I might have to copy your idea! Love it!

Thank you for playing with us at Digi Darla this week!

Good luck
Nick

Jessi Fogan said...

This is just so soft & gorgeous, Barb! I love the embossed edge, too - perfect!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Wow, so pretty! Great embossing!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s