Monday, February 24, 2014

The Second Week of the Black and White Challenge!!!

There is one more week for the Black and White challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.  The sponsor is Bugaboo Digital Stamps a Canadian digital company that has really great designs.
I used a Bugaboo image again this week, I decided to make a “thinking of you card” I always seem to need some for get well or sympathy.
IMG_1974
I used GP white and SU black, the patterned paper is from bo bunny. ribbon from my stash. The roses were coloured with a white spica glitter pen and the back leaves coloured with a black spica glitter pen.
IMG_1975
I finished the inside with a die cut from Cheery Lynn called fanciful flourish, I found this in a drawer when looking for another die. I don’t even remember when I bought it and it had never been used. I did trip a couple of pieces off it so there was room for a sentiment.
I hope you will find some time to join us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad for the black and white challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I love that illustration - so perfect for a sympathy card.

Chris Dring said...

Wow Barb! Another gorgeous card! Love it!

Lynn's Place said...

Absolutely fantastic card ...tfs