Monday, November 18, 2013

Week 2 of Challenge 73 at The Cheerful Stamp Pad…..

Wow there are some great cards for the Angel Wings challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad and there is another week for you to play along with us. The sponsor is Michelle Perkette Studio check it out she has great images.
I was thinking about this challenge and realized I don’t have many :”Angel” stamps but in my stash was Tilda from Magnolia stamps already coloured, I also used a lot of pieces of patterned paper from my stash, so other than the main background I don’t know who they are from.
IMG_1799
I used a the current sketch from Seems a Little Sketchy I have used their sketches a few times they are easy to follow. I will be entering my card in Challenge 52 on the Challenge Blog. there is still 8 days to get in on the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today and head over to The Cheerful Stamp Pad check out what the other design team members have made for your inspiration, then make yourself an Angel wings card and join us for the challenge.

6 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Love the faceless dollies/Magnolia so cute and great job on the card ...TFS

Anonymous said...

A lavender angel! I love angels :)

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card. I really love these Magnolia stamps, so cute.

paper fun said...

Your Tilda is adorable with her tiny wings. So cute. Michelle Perkett does have some gorgeous images. (I used to design for her.) She is a really sweet person as well.

Thanks for giving our challenge such a great plug at Seems a Little Sketchy.

Mari

Jessi Fogan said...

I love your colouring! And I remember that asian paper pad, I had that forever :)

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Very cute card and love the colors and layout! thanks for playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
Carolyn