Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Snowflakes, Snowflakes let us see some Snowflakes

I only want to see them on your projects I’m not ready for any of the white stuff yet but the new challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday is Anything Goes and the stash item is SNOWFLAKES. We would like to see a snowflake or more on your project. We have two sponsors for the challenge Digi Darla Designs and QKR Stampede.
Being from Ontario, Canada we have moose in the northern area so I chose a Christmas Moose from QKR Stampede. It was just so adorable I had to use it for this challenge. My snowflakes are not the traditional colour but they are on my card.
IMG_1800
The cardstock is Ridinghood Red it pair so well with the patterned paper from one of the Christmas pads I have. The tiny snowflakes are leftovers from a border punch and the larger ones are an EK punch I bought last trip to the U.S., found them in Wal-Mart. Added the rhinestones and the Happy Holiday.
Thanks for looking today and head over to Clear it Out and get all the rules of the challenge, while you are there check out all the great inspiration the design team has made for you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a Christmoose! I love the lights. They look like they are lit. Good job!

Michele said...

i adore this charming card! xo

Donna said...

Great card Barb!!! I love moosies!!!

Lynn's Place said...

Now that's a cut image... love what you did with it all... tfs

Tracy said...

This is such a cute card :)
We haven't seen as many moose this year as we have in the past.
I agree, keep the snowflakes on the cards, lol.

Jessi Fogan said...

I LOVE this Chrismoose! So cute :) And we are just getting flurries so far...but down to -10 today. BRRR.