Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Are you ready for a New Challenge for you from Clear it Out Tuesday?

New challenge to get all the details of entering the challenge check out the Clear it Out Tuesday Blog. Two sponsors again so two chances to win prizes, QKR Stampede and Digi Darla, click on the names to check out the great images both of them have for sale.
This challenge we are going to do some paper piecing, now I really haven’t done a lot of it, seems way to fussy for me but it looks great when it is done. I used an image from QKR Stampede for the first week of the challenge. I used a piece of design paper I have had for a long time and was sitting on my craft table just waiting to be used.
IMG_1681
Now isn’t he just the saddest looking puppy, I hope he will give a giggle to someone that is “under the weather”
Supplies
Image QKR Stampede
Cardstock Sage Shadow and GP white
Accessories Spellbinders ovals, Argyle embossing folder and some paw prints I found in my stash.
Thanks for looking today and would love to see you join in the paper piecing challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday.

1 comment:

Lynn's Place said...

How cute....poor puppy looks like me these days :) tfs