Saturday, May 11, 2013

Springbank Snow Countess

Well I hope I have peaked your interest and you will join the Midnight Margaritas and the Drunken Stamper challenge blog for the movie theme Porky’s or Farm Animals. To get all the information about the challenge head over to the Drunken Stampers Challenge Blog.   Now you are wondering about my title, well I hope you are. Well way back before you and I were born there was a Holstein cow that was honoured with producing the most butterfat over her lifetime. To read the article on our famous cow just click HERE  (it is a small article.) Guess you would like to see my card for the challenge, Again I have never seen the movie Porky’s so I went with the farm animal theme, my image is a digi from Bugaboo Stamps, it was one of their Friday Freebies. The company is Canadian, out of Saskatchewan, more information on the site I posted just click “about us”.
IMG_1659
Supplies
Image….Bugaboo
Cardstock….GP White, turquoise
Accessories….Spellbinders large rectangles, flowers and brand from my never ending stash Tulip border embossing folder from SU.
Thanks for stopping by today and I will give you a couple of things to do, check out and join the challenge at the Drunken Stampers, Check out a great Canadian company, Bugaboo and lastly check out the link to the story of the Springbank Snow Countess another great Canadian.

5 comments:

Gail said...

aww cute story ,,sweet image..great job..tfs..loves ya

Chris Dring said...

Awww! I have always loved cows (strange, but true!) I used to collect all things cows: nick nacks, magnets, curtains (yepper! LOL!) so I just love this story and the fact that there was a monument created in honor of this cow! Your card is adorable and that image is so sweet!

Lynn's Place said...

Love it... goes with my new theme black and white sooooo!!! moovalous :)...tfs

Donna said...

Super cute card Barb, that image is adorable!! Thanks for sharing the story about the Springbank Snow Countess ;)

Jessi Fogan said...

Cows are awesome :) I love this! And what a fun story!