Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mid-Challenge time at Clear it Out Tuesday…….

I had an extra Bugaboo digital image to play with and wanted to use it for the challenge. Bugaboo is our sponsor this week so get out your Red & White and create. The image can be coloured but the rest of the project should be red & white. It doesn’t need to be a Valentine card but it is getting close to that special day. Check out all the details at the CIOT Blog, just click HERE.
IMG_1565
I used the valentine image from Bugaboo and printed two copies,  I coloured both with prisma colour pencils and odourless mineral spirits. I cut one image out and attached some silver cord at the top and elevated all three images with “pop dots”.
What I used…..
Image….Bugaboo
Sentiment……Inkadinkadoo
Cardstock…..GP White, Real Red
Ink (sentiment) Versfine Red
DSP…..stash item
silver cord from SU ….stash item
Spellbinders….Large & Small rectangles
Edge punch……from SU (retired)
Embossing folder……large dots Cuttlebug
Thanks for stopping by today and hope to see your project on the Clear it Out Tuesday Challenge Blog.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Just gorgeous Barb....I love it!!

Lynn's Place said...

fabulous job barb tfs