Saturday, December 29, 2012

All That Glitters…Challenge #112 @ Drunken Stampers

DS112
I did it again……slipped in a card for the Flirtini Challenge week, I hope they don’ t mind. First I did think the last challenge of 2012 was a combined one, second I love glitter and couldn’t let it go by without making a card with lots of GLITTER. So if you didn’t arrive here from the Drunken Stampers blog head over there and check out what you need to do to join in the glittery mess I got into. Just click HERE,
Here is what I came up with for some inspiration to get that glitter out and create.
IMG_1532
I used my brand new Nellie for the oval, it was fun poking all the little cuts out of it too. Although you cannot tell the image is covered in cool tone Ritz Glitter. The inside of the card is posted below.
IMG_1533
I used the silver glitter piece that was cut from what I used for the frame. The sentiment was sitting finished in my box of bits.
What I used
Stamp Thomas Kinkade Silent Night
Nellie Ovals Spellbinder ovals
Ink Brilliance Sky Blue pearlescent
Cardstock….GP White, Pacific Point
Glitter cardstock from the dollar store.
Sentiment ….not sure of what company
Snowflakes…EK mini punch
Thanks for stopping by today and come back again soon.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhh very nice Barb!!! Great card for the "All that Glitters" challenge!!

Lynn's Place said...

Very glittery love it,just love it all...tfs